The BENACO building is located in the northern part of Cracow, at Pilotów Street which is a fragment of one of the main business arteries in Cracow connecting Rondo Polsadu (POLSAD roundabout) through Rondo Młyńskie with the Rondo Mogilskie.
The location is very attractive both for the customers and employees as it allows easy and quick access from any part of Cracow. Our office building is located directly next to the bus stop which allows convenient use of public transport. In addition, the facility has over 60 parking spaces so you can also come with your own car with no stress. In addition, there is a large network of extensive bicycle paths nearby BENACO which also makes it easier for cyclists to commute to work.
The BENACO office building is located 2 km from the historic city centre and the Kraków Główny railway station which ensures, among others, a convenient railway connection with the Kraków Balice airport approximately 15 km away. At the same time the location allows you to quickly leave the city through the main exit routes.
This place is perfectly connected with all city districts which enables quick access to the office building. Bus stops of the most important city lines are located in the immediate vicinity of the office building which is certainly one of the greatest conveniences of our office building location. It takes a few minutes to get to Rondo Mogilskie, one of the city's key tram and bus hubs.
What is more, in the northern part of Cracow, numerous activities and projects are carried out to further improve communication, including:
- construction of a new tram line Krowodrza Górka - Górka Narodowa which will provide convenient access from the northern parts of Cracow to the city center (planned completion date IV Q2022);
- construction of the railway station Kraków Prądnik Czerwony which will be one of the stops of the Fast Agglomeration Railway (Q4 2022);
- construction of the northern bypass which will make the exit from Cracow to the west, east and north much faster and even easier;
- extension of Aleja 29 Listopada alley will improve communication conditions in the northern part of Cracow;
- construction of the Cracow Fast Tram connecting Mistrzejowice with the intersection of Meissnera and Lema streets will shorten the travel time to the center (planned completion date 2024)
The multiple facilities next to the BENACO building provide an additional argument that the location of our office building is extremely attractive. The headquarters and branches of leading banks, the Post Office, office canteens and restaurants, grocery stores, kindergartens, gas station, DIY and furniture stores and a green residential district are located nearby. Therefore, you can easily settle all matters immediately before or after work. This solution saves time and reduces unnecessary stress associated with the increased traffic.
If you are interested in one of our office premises, please, do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to answer your questions and assist you in choosing the right solution.